How to define a good performance website?
A good website is one that is easy to use, provides useful and accurate information, and is visually appealing. Some other characteristics of a good website might include:
- Fast loading times: Websites that take a long time to load can be frustrating for users, so a good website should be optimized for fast loading times.
- Mobile-friendly: With more and more people accessing the internet on their smartphones, it’s important for a website to be mobile-friendly and easy to use on small screens.
- Secure: A good website should be secure, with measures in place to protect user data and prevent hacking and other malicious activity.
- Up-to-date: A good website should be kept up-to-date with fresh content and current information.
- User-friendly: A good website should be easy to navigate and use, with clear and concise information that is easy to find.
Ultimately, what makes a good website will depend on the purpose of the site and the needs and preferences of its intended audience.
Best web design company in Malaysia
How the web design team to build a good website for your business.
- Determine the purpose and audience of your website: Before you start building your website, it’s important to think about what you want to achieve with it and who your target audience is. This will help guide the design and content of your site.
- Plan the structure and content of your website: Next, create a rough outline of the pages and content you want to include on your website. This will help you organize your information and make it easier to build the site.
- Choose a domain name and hosting plan: A domain name is the web address that people will use to access your website (e.g., www.entertop.com.my). You’ll need to register a domain name and choose a hosting plan to make your website accessible online.
- Design and build your website: You can use a website builder tool or hire a web developer to create the structure and design of your website. Be sure to test your website on multiple devices and browsers to ensure it looks and functions properly.
- Promote your website: Once your website is live, you’ll want to let people know it exists. You can do this through social media, search engine optimization (SEO), advertising, or other marketing strategies.
- Update and maintain your website regularly: A good website is one that is kept up-to-date with fresh content and current information. Be sure to regularly add new content and make any necessary updates to keep your website relevant and useful to your audience.